Sunday 24 January 2010

My French Learning 3

Bonjour!, Sawa, Bien Dhormi!!

Greeting words:

hello, good day, good morning

bonjour

thanks

merci

Well, fine, good

bien

Bye

ougwa

Expression words:

Excuse me, sorry

Pagdoneg

Please

Silvuplay

little

anm pu

Negative Words:

Beginning with en / na

Ending with pa

Conjunction words:

and

a

but

mey

but, yes

mey oui

it

Sa

is

ey

It is

sey

here

isi

Down there

la ba

its here

seyt isi

it is not here

seyna pat isi

It is down there

sey la ba

it is not down there

seyna pala ba


In the three days gap I learnt some basic question and answer words/sentences, some may be I have mentioned earlier, but for the sake of wholesome view, I am mentioning collectively

Questions / Answers:

Question

Escu

How

Commo

Where

Wo

Do you understand

Escu vu componey

Yes, I understand a little

oui, Zu compone anm pu

No, i don't understand

No, Zuen Compone pa

How are you

Commot ali vu

I am fine (very well), Thanks

zuvet bien, merci

very well, thanks and you

thre bien , merci, a vu

I am not fine, Sorry

Zuen ve pa thre bien, pagdoneg


Verbs
pagle - speak

to come... numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment